Urban Decay Naked Basics

Sunday, June 2, 2013


I have been obsessing over the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette recently. It is the perfect compact with everything you might need to create a neutral eye, perfect for travel. I took this recently on a short vacation home and it was the easiest addition to my makeup bag. 



Venus is a shimmery inner corner highlight (one of my all time favorites as it stands out as pearlized brightness, but does not look overdone). Foxy and WOS are best used as an all-over-the-lid wash of color. Next, I used Naked 2 in the crease and Faint in the outer corner and smudged into the lower lash line. Blend, blend, blend (I use a Mac 224 brush). Crave is an intense black that when mixed with a little water and used with a gel eyeliner brush gets a fine and precise wing. *all shadows are matte, with the exception of Venus


*Excuse my shiny-ness. I forgot to bring any powder and my face is a touch dewy if you know what I mean ;)

Do you have a favorite compact eye product? I would love to hear your favorite(s)! 

xxChris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

In the pursuit of novelty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger