Thankful

Friday, November 29, 2013


A quick FOTD before I turn into a total sap. Honestly, if I haven't beat Mac Cranberry into your head enough, here it is again. I just can't get enough. I am an addict, I will admit. For a Thanksgiving look, I used Mac Satin Taupe all over the lid blending out with Urban Decay Tease (Naked 2 palette, any mid-tone purple works). Then add cranberry into the outer corner. Blend away with a clean fluffy brush (the miracle step, trust me). Mac Desert Rose blush is a matte dusty rose that I always seem to be buying similar colors to. I definitely have a type when it comes to blush. Also, Dior Incognito lipstick is something that I cannot stop wearing. It is the perfect pink-nude and paired with Rimmel Addiction lip liner it is a very long-lasting look. If you do not own this lip liner and you wear a lot of nude or pink lipsticks you must have it. It is $4 and will make any nude color last so much longer.  


Thanksgiving is about reflection. I am so thankful. This year has brought with it so many experiences I will never forget. I am so grateful every day to have the opportunity to love the people that I do and to go the places I get to go. I realize that I am blessed beyond belief, not for the things I own, but for the people I get to spend my life with. I am grateful that Jesus Christ came to Earth to die and be my Savior, I am thankful for my cat who loves me unconditionally, I am thankful for hot coffee in the morning and the opportunity to be passionate about something as meaningless as makeup. I am thankful that at the root of all passion is God. To love others and to show them that they are loved unconditionally too, is something I will always aspire to. I want to cherish every moment of this time in my life, because it will never happen again. Thanksgiving is such a beautiful holiday, because it reminds us what is really important. 

Thanks for reading, it means the world to me. 
xxChris


3 comments:

  1. Beautifully written! You are an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very thankful for you best friend! Thanks for inspiring us to be all-around beautiful people like you <3

    ReplyDelete

In the pursuit of novelty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger