Spring is all in the Lip

Sunday, May 5, 2013


 The easiest way to add drama to a look is with a bold lip. No fuss and all drama (the good kind). I have never been a high maintenance girl, so products that are swipe and go are my standard. The following are my favorite easy lip options for spring: 

From left to right: Tarte Lipsurgence in Spirited is a sheer, yet buildable orange-red. There is something about orange spiked red that I can't get enough of. It is modern, yet very day appropriate. It also wears to a nice stain, which makes it low maintenance. Sheer red is another one of my go-to picks and the Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple is completely effortless. Nars Lipstick in Heat Wave is a matte version of the Tarte stain with a touch more pigmentation. Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Majella is a satin finish deep red. It is lighter than a burgundy, but with just enough punch for a night out. Last up is the Buxom Gloss in White Russian. A nude with a hint of pink, this gloss never leaves my purse. It also has a minty, tingly feeling when applied, which I love.

I would love to hear your go to spring lips! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

In the pursuit of novelty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger