Mac Spiced Chocolate Quad

Sunday, June 23, 2013

A palette was released by Mac in 2008 titled Cult of Cherry. This was before I was into makeup *cough, at all* so I missed out on the gem that is the Spiced Chocolate Quad. In an effort to be creative and after some research, this is the dupe I came up with for this oh-so-fall inspired quad. (yes I know it is summer, out of season shopping happens to me all too often) ;)

On left: Mac Spiced Chocolate quad. On right: my very own rendition
From top left going clockwise: blanc type, coppering, embark, cranberry (all shadows from Mac)

I can envision blanc type all over the lid, with embark blended into the crease and outer corner with just a touch of cranberry blended into the outer corner. This brings so much dimension to the eye. Another look would be the same as above, except omit cranberry and add coppering to the center of the lid for a gilded night out smokey eye. 

Have you come across any to-die-for palettes lately? 

xxChris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

In the pursuit of novelty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger