Berry Hues for Fall

Thursday, October 10, 2013


I have always loved everything berry-toned: blush, eyeshadow, lipstick, the list goes on and on. Since it's October, I was inspired to pull out some of my favorite berry shades for a quick FOTD. 


From left to right: Laura Mercier eyeshadow in Deep Night, Nars blush in Sin, and Burberry eyeshadow in Mulberry.


Laura Mercier's Deep Night is a deep navy color. I smoked it all along the upper lash line with a damp brush (wetting the brush allows more pigment to transfer giving a stronger/intense look). I then added Burberry Mulberry to the outer corner of the upper lash line and to the bottom lash line. Since this look is relatively dramatic, I used Nars blush in Sin (a neutral wine color) to add a natural flush.


What are your favorite berry tones for fall?
xxChris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

In the pursuit of novelty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger