Eyebrow muse: Lily Collins and Benefit's new Gimme Brow

Tuesday, October 8, 2013


For someone with very fair eyebrows, I have to put in serious work to emulate the latest eyebrow trend. Lily Collins brows are the center of my obsession. Dark, full, and natural. I have been growing mine out for the past month, but in addition, Benefit's new Gimme Brow promises to give brows a fuller, darker look with minuscule fibers that adhere to your hair. It is also completely waterproof to ensure staying power all day. I got the color medium-dark.


The wand is TINY! The method for application is to push against your skin and brush up firmly. Continue this process all along the brow. I find I still have to fill in sparse areas after with powder (wait until it dries!!), but overall this is the best brow product I have tried for instant volume. This product retails for $22 and I picked mine up from Ulta. *One warning: the medium-dark color is DARK! I would say unless you have my hair color or darker, go with the light-medium color.



What do you think of the latest bold brow trend? I think it will be here to stay. The larger your brow, the younger you look! *Pointless fact: the last time I got my hair colored, I brought a picture of Lily...obsessed much?

xxChris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

In the pursuit of novelty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger