Maybelline Eye Studio Eyeshadow Quad in Copper Chic

Wednesday, January 22, 2014



When Melissa from YouTube mentioned this palette from Maybelline, I had to try it. I am such a fan of warm copper colors. I think they really brighten the eye and bring out eye colors. This palette has 4 colors that I used to create a complete look. I love that all the colors are usable and natural, while still being sparkly and gorgeous. There is a white highlight shade, a pinky-copper, a warm gold, and a warm dark brown.



I used the white color all over the lid and in the inner corner. I then used the pinky-copper all over the lid with the gold in the crease. I lined with a brown eyeliner, then smudged the dark brown color over it to smoke out the look. 


It doesn't show up very well on camera, but the white shade reminds me of Stila Kitten, but lighter. The camera does these shades no justice. They are breath-taking in real life. I posted a picture on Instagram of the look. Follow me if you want at clauren02. :)

Have you found any drugstore palettes that are must-haves?
xxChris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

In the pursuit of novelty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger