Maybelline Vivid Lipstick in Brazen Berry: A review

Monday, January 13, 2014



Prior to today, there was a certain fushia-shaped hole in my life. I was after something bold, with strong color payoff, that was also easy to wear. Enter the Maybelline Vivids collection. How have I never tried any of these before?! I picked up the color Brazen Berry because it was straight purple and unlike anything else in my collection. I feel like bold lips are so often done with hot pinks, corals, and reds; it is nice to mix it up with something as unexpected as purple. The color turned out being even more beautiful on the lips. I can't wait to try more!


Do you like to add pops of color to your makeup looks? 
xxChris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

In the pursuit of novelty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger