Loreal Extraordinaire Lip Color

Monday, March 24, 2014



I have wanted to try the YSL glossy stains forever. Anything that claims to stain the lips and provide long-lasting color is worth a try in my book. The only set-back is the price - $35, ouch. So, when I found out that Loreal Extraordinaire was coming out with a dupe, I was beyond excited. I picked up one of the darker colors - 306 Scarlet Concerto. It looks very dark in the tube, but shows up more of a true (slightly darker) red on the lips. This color in particular would be good for someone who is just branching out into dark lips and is intimidated by full-on red lipsticks. This is a more subtle way to wear a red lip. 

The winner with these is the texture. They are smooth and silky and do not dry out the lips in the slightest. The staying power is not as amazing as I would like, but some color will stay around. Keep in mind, especially with the darker colors, you have to be careful when you apply. Since the formula is so creamy, it is easy to get "outside the lines". Despite that, I think this product is going to be a staple in my purse. It is so easy to update your look from day to night. I recommend everyone to try these out! 




Have you found any new stand-outs at the drugstore lately? 
xxChris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

In the pursuit of novelty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger