A week (more like a month) in Instagram

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My life has been crazy hectic lately. Pharmacy rotations have me working every day (for free....grumble..) and it is hard to keep up with everything. Here is the past month in Instagram posts. Starting from top left and going clockwise:

- Stella & Dot's Sutton necklace is such an easy way to dress up anything for work. I have thrown it on top of several outfits this month.
- I have been obsessed with afternoon coffee runs. I need to slow down on the caffeine intake, but I can't help it!
- I love edgy arm parties. I bought a dupe of the famous spiky Stella & Dot Renegade bracelet on Etsy here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SageKandCo. I paid $8 and wear it to death! I had mine sized up since the spikes can be uncomfortable if the bracelet is too tight. That shop has: rose gold, gold, and silver.
- No day is ever a waste of makeup.
- This hot pink NYX lipgloss is getting me into a spring mood big time. Also, Sally Hansen has a Barbie pink nail polish in the Quick Dry line that I am loving.
- Loreal Extrordinaire Lip Color in Scarlet Concerto is so amazing. My last post was on this lip stain YSL dupe.
- I have been obsessed with Pure Barre lately. If you have not tried it, give it a shot! It is worth the buzz it gets. I have muscles I didn't even know existed!

I would love it if you followed me: clauren02.
Have a wonderful day!
xxChris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

In the pursuit of novelty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger