A worthy repurchase: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua

Friday, June 13, 2014



Easily one of my favorite foundations for the summer, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua is the most skin-like product I have ever tried. It is literally undetectable on the skin and provides light-medium coverage. I apply this with my fingers on lazy days when I need to do my makeup quick. It also has SPF of 15 so this is nice for the summer as well.

Prior to application, shake it up well. It is a water-based (as opposed to oil) foundation so this makes the formula quite runny in consistency and it will separate in the bottle (shaking fixes this). I think the water component is what makes this product sink into the skin so easily and provide such a natural and believable finish. I always top it with powder in the summer to keep oil at bay throughout the day.

Foundation without powder
With powder lightly in the t-zone
Have you ever tried any of Chanel's foundations? 
xxChris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

In the pursuit of novelty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger