Loreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara

Monday, June 16, 2014


I heard a ton of buzz about this mascara and given my love for Loreal Voluminous original formula, it was a given I would try this one. I love the Too Faced BTS mascara and this one is supposedly a drugstore dupe. The brush is tapered and flexible, which is unique. The flexible brush makes getting smaller lashes on the inner and outer corners easier, but also makes this mascara a tad messy at first. Once I got used to applying it, I was able to achieve very natural-looking daytime lashes that were thick and voluminous without being over the top. This is my new favorite mascara and I find myself reaching for it daily. If you don't like it at first, give it a chance to dry out a tad and it becomes much more manageable.

Tapered wand

Have you tried any new drugstore mascaras you love?
xxChris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

In the pursuit of novelty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger