Late Summer Inspiration

Tuesday, July 29, 2014


1. Ladylike fashion is back folks. I love the return to glamour. Feminine maxi and midi styles are everywhere with floral and chiffon being prime materials to compose summer dresses. I personally don't normally dress this feminine, but it is nice occasionally to feel extra girly. Whether it is a floral dress, rose midi skirt, or textured lace overlay (below), glamour is everywhere.


2. Is it just me or is Autumn hair everywhere? I am dying to try this color out. Only problem is that I have finally gotten my natural color back. I may decide on ombre, hidden autumn pieces for fall. That way I can retain my natural color while punching the look up a little. I did the same look this past spring with hidden golden tones underneath the top layer of my hair and ended up loving it.


3. Pure Barre still has me totally obsessing. You can dress edgy and cool, get your butt totally kicked in class, then get pretty immediate results from only 3 to 4 classes a week. Yes it is tough, yes it is expensive, yes you will be sore, but all of that pain is so worth it. I cannot stop raving about this class as my shape and flexibility are totally different. If you want to feel powerful and in charge of your body, while toning up, try your first class free. Trust me, you won't regret it.


4. Nashville, TN is easily my favorite place. I stopped in Black13 for a much planned tattoo session with Amanda. She is one of the best (there are only 2) female artists in Nashville and it takes months to get an appointment with her. Her talent is amazing and I am grateful I can work with her to create pieces of art to have my entire life. I always leave so inspired. My latest piece means so much to me and I will cherish it forever.


What has been inspiring you lately?
xxChris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

In the pursuit of novelty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger