Tarte Blush in Tipsy is the Blush of Summer

Thursday, July 31, 2014



I've always loved the brand Tarte. They are naturally based and always have killer releases every season. The Amazonian Clay 12 Hour blushes are some of the best blushes on the market because they last forever and are super pigmented, while still managing to be blendable. The color Tipsy (above right) is perfect for summer as it is a hot orange-coral color. Orange is not a color that you would think would be easily wearable, but it is! Just a touch of this color and some blending results in the most natural, perky cheek color. I am totally obsessed. I know this seems like a summer-only color, but I know this will take me far into fall to brighten up a tired or dull complexion. I would suggest pairing this color with neutral eyes and lips, as it's a statement by itself.

 

Do you switch up your blush for the summer months?
xxChris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

In the pursuit of novelty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger