Nars California for a Copper Smokey Eye

Monday, July 22, 2013

I love copper. There is something about warm rusty colors that makes my blue eyes pop. I have always been drawn to it. So this morning, I decided to break out my favorite copper colors for a daytime smokey eye.

First I put Rubenesque Paint Pot by Mac all over the lid. This is a peachy shimmer base for shadow to go on top. Then I took a flat synthetic brush and packed Nars California eyeshadow on the lid. A bit of brown eyeliner and mascara and the look was complete! *For more dimension, go into the crease with a warm brown (say Texture or Swiss Chocolate by Mac)


Face: covergirl outlast foundation, nars radiant creamy concealer, nars multiple in maui, bobbi brown shimmer brick bronzer
Eyes: mac eyebrow pencil in spiked, mac rubenesque paint pot, nars california eyeshadow, bobbi brown shimmer ink gel liner, mac teddy eye kohl, loreal voluminous mascara in brown
Lips: korres lip butter in jasmine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

In the pursuit of novelty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger