Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick

Friday, October 18, 2013

  




If you are looking for the most intense and pigmented lipstick, um ever, look no further. Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick is so bold and beautiful. I pulled out mine for my birthday dinner this past weekend. I have the colors Icon (top) and Raven (bottom). The lighting in the picture is rubbish, so the colors don't come off totally accurate. Raven is an orange-based hot red color (not orange like in the picture). Icon is a blue-based dark red. Both colors are technically red though, just one is warm and the other is cool. The staying power of these is incredible. Honestly, I was still wearing some the next morning after washing my face twice and actively trying to remove it.


I am wearing the color Icon in the above picture. The applicator (below) is a doe foot style with a flat edge. The flat edge makes getting the borders around your lips very precise. I did not line my lips prior to applying the color, nor did I need a lip brush at all. I love the way Hourglass designed the applicator.

This is one of my all-time favorite lip products. The only drawback is the price: these will run you around $28 from Sephora. Ouch...

What is your all-time favorite night out lip product?
xxChris



0 comments:

Post a Comment

In the pursuit of novelty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger