A Week in Instagram

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Clockwise from top left:
  • Zoey gives me this face every time I try to eat, "Mom can I have your snack??"
  • I have had to work a lot lately, so my fun is coming through makeup. I thought Mac Coppering eyeshadow and the Chanel Rouge Intense lipstain played well together. 
  • I am going to see The 1975 again! The first time was the best concert experience of my life and I am beyond thrilled to see them in May. 
  • Maybelline Eye Studio quad in Copper Chic is so beautiful no camera can do it justice. 
  • Maybelline Vivid lipstick in Brazen Berry is a full-on purple lipstick. Serious lip color here, folks. 
  • Casey Holmes (aka itsblondie on YouTube) always does her hair like this. Slicked back and sleek, it adds just the right amount of edge to a daytime look. 
If you want to follow me, my handle is clauren02. What is yours? I would love to follow you all! 
xxChris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

In the pursuit of novelty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger