Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure

Friday, March 28, 2014



I am always after ways to look more awake (read alive..haha) in the morning and I love the concept behind the Hourglass powders. They claim to give you glowy skin, while minimizing imperfections and pores. I find this claim to be true. I own the Hourglass Diffused setting powder and it gives an overall glow while making my skin look more even and smooth. All of the powders have different uses and you can mix and match to achieve whatever look you are going after.

When the blushes first came out I was so excited to try them. They are basically blushes with the original powder formulas marbled throughout the product. The one I was instantly drawn to was Mood Exposure: a natural plummy pink akin to Tarte Exposed and Nars Douceur. This blush color is marbled with the Mood Light powder, which is a pinky color. The color is very natural and is easy to wear with multiple looks. This is important since it is expensive and when splashing out $30 on a blush, I want to wear it often.

I love the pigmentation and staying power. You have to apply this product with a light hand and blend thoroughly since it is so highly pigmented. The staying power is amazing. This blush will linger forever. It gives a very pretty natural flush that lasts all day. Also, the packaging is so gorgeous sitting on your vanity. It is like a little metallic mirrored box.



I also have my eye on the color Radiant Magenta for summer. Have you tried these Hourglass blushes? 
xxChris 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

In the pursuit of novelty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger