A haul to end all hauls: NYC graduation trip

Wednesday, May 7, 2014



Over a year ago, my mom asked me what I would want for graduation. I did not even think before replying: a trip to NYC. There is something about it that gets me excited like a little girl. I spent 4 days roaming the city, shopping, and eating my way through all the neighborhoods. I am home now, rested and carefree being done with school. All this shopping makes blogging easy as I have a million (not really joking) things to review. Here are a few pics from my trip!

Sephora on 5th Ave
Alexander McQueen was GASP worthy in the best way
The two I finally decided upon


Cartier graduation present time

 

My travel companions
Makeup galore
 

Wearing my Cartier de Amulette necklace and a ton of the new makeup I picked up on the trip. I will put up reviews in the next week or two.

Love you!
xxChris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

In the pursuit of novelty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger