Why you should try brown mascara

Friday, August 1, 2014

I know, I know. Brown mascara sounds about as appealing as cleaning the shower, or running a marathon. Everyone always looks for the blackest of the black formulas (ink, jet black, etc). I am here to tell you there is a time and place for brown mascara. Consider the following situations:

1) Very natural makeup, with no eyeliner and little to no eyeshadow: black mascara looks to harsh here and does not fit with the natural vibe of this look.

2) A brown smokey eye: this is where I love brown mascara the most. There is something about it that complements brown and gold eyeshadows so beautifully.

3) If you have blue or green eyes: brown mascara brings out the pigment in ladies with these eye colors.

Have I convinced you to try it yet?  My favorite formula of all time is Loreal Voluminous in Black/Brown, which is basically a very deep brown color.

 

What typically snubbed beauty products do you love?
xxChris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

In the pursuit of novelty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger